Sunday 3 July 2011

LOOKBOOKER OF THE WEEK: KYLE.


Hello beautiful people. This weeks Lookbooker of the Week goes to the marvelous Kyle! Whilst I thought that cardigans were reserved only for the 60+: Kyle is rocking the jumper! The grandad-cool has its limits however: crocs are always a no-no for him (and for everyone else for that matter).
I really do enjoy his take on casual mens tailoring; each outfit seems well thought out, yet effortless. Trés chic.









Q&A
NAME: Kyle James Jammeson Prosser






AGE: 17
LOCATION: Charleston, SC
MY STYLE IN 3 WORDS: Different, Always Changing
FAVOURITE ITEM OF CLOTHING: I love cardigans & sweaters.
FAVOURITE PLACE: Definitely downtown, I love shopping and taking pictures there.
I REALLY LOVE: Taking pictures, Photography, Fashion, Etc.
I REALLY HATE: Crocs
FASHION ADVICE: Black is always in season :)




Kyle's lookbook can be found here: http://lookbook.nu/kylejammeson




No comments:

Post a Comment